Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sleeping.....

Ol' Jack just awoke from a long slumber to realize he hasn't posted anything it a while. Well to be honest I've been in my cave sleeping mostly. I'm a dragon, that's what we do. It is dark and cloudy outside and I miss the sun. I shall hope for clear skys, starlight and a full moon tonight, it lifts my heart. I think I shall become nocturnal for what little time I am awake anymore. The constantly cloudy days only depress me.

Back to my cool den and the quiet darkness, I will awake again sooner this time, but sleep calls me. And in my dreams the clouds sometimes clear...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ferret said...

I wish for you clear and pleasant sleep though I can't help but wonder what happens when the clouds part for you in your sleep.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home